Pixel Peeper is a simple web app that shows you what camera gear & exposure settings the photographer used to take the given photo (provided that they left that information in the file).
For files edited in Adobe Lightroom, you'll be able to see what adjustments were made to achieve a certain look (unless the author decided to not include that information).
Made by Piotr Chmolowski.
For copyright (and performance) reasons, photos are never uploaded to the server. Only metadata (Exif & XMP) is stored in the database.
Premium users have an option to check files via URL. In this case, requested images are downloaded to the PixelPeeper server, processed and removed immediately afterwards.
Your Lightroom presets are never shared with anyone.
Your private information (such as email, password, name) is never shared with anyone. The only exception is the case when your email will be shared with the payment provide (Paddle.com) in order to correctly identify your payment.
Your name, email, password (hashed), IP address and user agent (browser identifier - used for debugging) are stored in the database on the PixelPeeper server.
Your payment (credit card, PayPal) information is handled by the payment provider (Paddle.com) and it never touches the PixelPeeper server.
This site is administered by Piotr Chmolowski, VAT No. PL6642029184
Terms of Service
- This site is meant as an educational tool.
- You can use this site for free.
- You can purchase a Premium account if you want to get extra features and support the development of the site.
- Premium memberships are can be billed annually ($29) or one-time ($65).
- You can get a refund for your premium account for 3 days following signup.
- Your annual subscription will be automatically renewed by default.
- You can cancel your subscription (Settings page) at any time and you won't be charged again.
- Our order process is conducted by our online reseller Paddle.com. Paddle.com is the Merchant of Record for all our orders. Paddle provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
- Your email address will be used for notifications (billing notifications, password resets, security notifications, important updates etc.).
- Your email address will not be used to send any kind of advertising.
- When you sign up, your email will be passed to the payment provider.
- Your personal information (email, username, password) will not be shared with anyone without your consent. Except for the case mentioned above.
- You can close your account at any time by emailing the site author ([email protected]).
- Photos you check on the site are not stored on the server.
- Lightroom presets you upload to the site are never shared with other users.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER OF THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Cookies may be also used by third-party scripts on this site (Google Analytics, Paddle.com).